eLearning Content Service
Is your eLearning content not visually interesting, becoming dated or just not captivating your learners?
Whether you need help with SCORM wrapping and publishing to track for reporting purposes, or want to provide interactivity to revitalize your content, Digital Cues has the expertise you need.
Ideal for companies that:
- Require ability to track and enforce compliance of basic, non-SCORM compliant course elements such as PPT and Word documents
- Do not have resources to design the content required to sufficiently train or upskill their learners
- Wish to reduce or eliminate content development staff and/or content authoring software licenses
- Supplement eLearning libraries with company specific eLearning content or updating existing content
- Want uniquely created eLearning content published and ready for inclusion in their LMS
SCORM Packaging & Publishing
Digital Cues will take your existing content and make it SCORM compliant and ready for inclusion in your LMS. We will provide a preview for review, make necessary corrections to graphics and text formatting issues and will resend for final review and approval before providing the final files for
Content Design & Publishing
When you need to take your content to the next level, Digital Cues will create a SCORM compliant interactive learning experience that can include the creation of interactions such as: knowledge checks, tests, quizzes, guided
interaction, animations, control advancement of content based on visitation of all objects and custom timelines. We will provide previews for review, feedback and modifications in a cyclical process ensuring a flawless final product.