Adobe Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime has become a leader in the learning management arena.
Digital Cues has the experience and expertise to assist clients with their ACP implementation and configuration to set them up for the future of learning.
Why Digital Cues?
Because Digital Cues is a small, family-owned business, with global resources and a 100% customer-first services model. We have experience implementing learning solutions in several industries including Healthcare, Medical Device, Software, Banking, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Energy and Communications.
What does this mean to you?
That every customer conversation, project, and opportunity is focused on providing you with the most we have to offer. But do not just take our word for it; hear what customers are saying.
Clients should work with experienced consultants during implementation. Every organization has different needs and requirements and engaging with a consultant will make for a smooth implementation.
Yes. ACP is designed to allow users to access and consume courses on a variety of mobile devices including mobile phones and tablets.
ACP has predefined roles for:
- Integration Admin
Yes. Users can be added in bulk by using the CSV upload feature. It is also possible to create integrations with external systems to import users in bulk.
Yes. Notifications can be enabled by the administrator to be sent to users based on specific actions taken in the system. The notifications are flexible and allow some other roles to enable/disable notifications as well as modify the notification content.
Yes. You can create badges to associate with learning. Users earn the badges by completing the activities which have badges associated to them.
You can set up gamification points for learners by following the steps below:
- Click Gamification after you log in as an Administrator. A page appears with a list of bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels and the required points to achieve corresponding to each level. A list of tasks and corresponding points are available.
- Click the Edit icon adjacent to each task to set up/modify the points.
Enroll learners to courses by following the steps below:
- Click Courses at the left pane after you log in as Administrator. A list of all the courses appears on the right side of the page.
- Choose the course for which you want to add learners and hover your mouse over it.
- Click Enroll Learners and add the names of learners.
Assign learners to competencies by following the steps as below:
- Click Skills at the left pane after you log in as Administrator.
- Select one or multiple skills by clicking check boxes against each competency and click the Actions drop down at the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click Assign to users.
- Start typing the name of the user, choose from the drop-down list and click Save.
Click the drop-down arrow at the upper-right corner of each report to edit/modify reports. Click save after completing the changes and view the modified report.
Adobe Captivate Prime provides you the ability to enroll external department members or external employees of your organization to the application.
- Click Users on the left pane.
- Click External on the left pane.
- Click Add at the upper-right corner of the page.
Add User dialog appears.
- Add the profile name, Manager email, seats allotted, expiry information. You can also add an image to the external profile.
- Click Save.
You can see the notifications icon highlighted with the number of pending messages. When your team member enrolls or completes a course, it appears to you as notification. When you click Show All Notifications in the pop-up menu, you can view all notifications and pending tasks in a page.
Managers can access reports to view a list of skills assigned and achieved for their team.
When your team member requests a course, you can see the notifications icon highlighted with the number of pending messages. To view pending requests, click this notification icon.
Managers can view the following types of reports:
- Competencies assigned and achieved
- Courses enrolled and completed
- Effectiveness for courses
- Learning programs enrolled and completed
- Learning time spent per course
- Learning time spent per quarter
- Certification reports
An Administrator of your company will assign the Manager role to you based on your eligibility and designation in your organization. When you log in, you see the Manager role home page in Adobe Captivate Prime.
Managers can directly nominate team members for a particular course only when an Administrator has sought Manager nomination for that course.
Pre-requisite corresponds to any required courses to be taken before taking up the desired course. The Author can enforce a pre-requisite making it mandatory for completion before taking up the course.
Pre-work corresponds to any reference modules recommended by the Author that would aid the learner in better understanding the specific course. This is not mandatory.
Supported content formats include video files, .pdf, .docx and .pptx. You can also import SCORM, xAPI, and AICC compliant course content.
An author can assign an Instructor only for Class Room modules.
Yes, an Author can assign several instructors for a single module. In this case, each of the instructors can manage the session. If multiple instructors edit the same session details, the last saved details will prevail.
As an instructor, you can only view and edit the details of those sessions to which you have been assigned. You cannot modify the session or attendee list of any other sessions.
“I’ve had the opportunity to work with Digital Cues over the past 2 years. During several rigorous LMS migration projects, the team stepped up in a big way. We were able to reach our migration goals on time, only because of their level of help and expertise. Within any project, there could be nuances or new information that pops up or that wasn’t accounted for in the beginning of the project. This happened with our team. Digital Cues worked with us, as one team, to tackle those new discoveries. I think the partnership and innovation were what I valued the most.”Dr. WandaJean JonesGlobal Commercial Learning GE Healthcare